A short review of 2009
In March I moved my website > r-k.net from hosting by > Domino Deveper Network to a WordPress.com hosting website. Now, the website is not based on a Lotus Domino application. Unfortunately, some informations of the website were going lost. My top posts on the new website are:
- Lotus Domino-based websites (293 visits)
- Discussion Template in Lotus Domino 8.5 ( 171 visits)
- New TaskJam interface for Task Management (123 visits)
The top referrer is > planetlotus.org. There are my top posts in 2009:
- New TaskJam interface for Task Management project (189 visits)
- New interfaces to two openNTF.org projects (126 visits)
- Manage your daily activities and projecs (121 visits)
The day with the most visits of my new website was Sunday, April, 26. 2009 (140 visits).
Unfortunately, I have too less time for my second blog > pibako.
- Introducation Dojo Toolkit & IBM Lotus Domino (> 15.100 visits)
- Enterprise Atom/RSS Information… (> 2.700 visits)
- Einfach, schnell und leistungsstark – PAVONE Espresso Workflow für Java EE (280 visits)
I May the book > ‘Kompentenzbasiertes Projektmanagement‘ was published by the > GPM. I wrote the chapter ‘Projektorganisation’. In June I published an article about > ‘Selbstorganisation in kleinen Teams: Effizienter zusammenarbeiten mit Sozialer Software‘ in the online magazine > Projekt Magazin. In November I had my first presentation on a > DNUG conference.
In our company we published our first > OpenNTF.org project called > Task Management in July. In September we published the first beta version of our new Activity and Project management software called > PAVONElive.
I was a member of two soccer clubs in Germany. Until June, I was a member of > FCR 2001 Duisburg. It is a women soccer club which plays in the Bundesliga. In the time where I was member, the teams has won the UEFA Pokal and the DFB Pokal. I saw the great final win against Turbine Potsdam with 7:0 in the Berliner Olympiastadion. Sind June I was member of the > SC Paderborn, a soccer club in the 2. Bundesliga.
In July I was for some days in Rome for vacations and to visit of a concert of Bruce Springsteen in the > Stadio Olimpico. In October I was for some days in Moscow to visit the soccer game between Russia and Germany, which Germany won 1:0. Besides these travels I was in Berlin, two times in Hanover and some times in Hamburg.